ANickName is a social community network that allows a user to personify their mode of transportation, whether it is either an automobile, truck, car, boat, RV, motorcycle or any other transportation method.
The structure of aNickName will allow a user to identify their vehicle much more easily to others. E.G. Instead of saying to someone "look up 2014 GMC", you could just tell them to look up the vehicle's nick name “lookup Betsy09 on aNickName”.
ANickName can be very useful for insurance purposes or if you every want to sell your transport. You do not have to repeat yourself to every prospect.
Users can be individuals, transportation dealerships, repair shops or similar.
Do you have a NickName for your Ride?
For Sale Tab
a Nickname for your Car, Vehicle, Show Car, Muscle Car, Antiique Car; Nickname your Motorcylce; Nickname your Watercraft, Yacht, Boat; Nickname your Aircraft, Plane, Nickname your RV, Recreational Vehicle; Nickname your Truck;
How to use a NickName
- If you do not have a name chosen yet, go to the Forum page at aNickName.com for name suggestions.
- Register at aNickName.com
- Go to the Forum page on Fill in Your Profile.
- Go to How to Use Your Profile.
Why NickName Your Ride?
- Research shows that over a half of drivers have names for their transportation! If you are one of those drivers, anickname.com will be an awesome resource for you.
- Did you know that October 2 is National Name Your Car Day? No? That’s okay, nobody else really knew about it either. It’s one of those ‘unofficial calendar days. So, let's do our best to make it official.
- Why wait? Do it TODAY!
What Your Car's NickName Says About You
It’s human nature to anthropomorphize inanimate objects. NickNames have always been descriptive: Blue, Green, The Mini, The Limited, The Cobra, The Jetta, etc. NickNames like Bluebonnet, Maggie, Element (for a Honda Element), Suby (for a Subaru), Vanessa aka the Green Meanie, and Muffin have been used before.
A study confirms that the more cars you own in your life, the more likely you are to participate in the NickName game. The most common names are Betsy, Betty, Bertha, Bessie, and Baby, though why everyone is so obsessed with the letter B is anyone’s guess.